IN THE EVENT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OBJECT AND CAN COMMUNICATE YOUR OBJECTION BY WRITING TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy applies to personal data that is collected and processed by C3M, LLC (“C3M”). C3M gives utmost importance to your privacy and the information you share with us. We understand that you are trusting us with your information under the belief that we will use it responsibly. Any information collected or provided through our website (www.c3m.io) will be governed by this Policy. This Policy sets out how C3M collects, processes, uses and discloses the information you provide using this website as a data controller. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
“Personal data” means any information that can be used to identify an individual. We only collect personal data about you through our website by using our online forms, when you subscribe to our newsletters and updates, when you e-mail us or to send you emails or other information. In addition to the information you provide to us, we collect certain information when you visit our Website as explained in our ‘Cookies’ section.
We collect and different types of information including but not limited to the following when you visit our website:
- First name, last name, and title – Identity Data
- Email address, telephone numbers, and company information- Contact Data
- Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology – Technical Data
- Information about how you use our website – Usage Data
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us- Marketing Data
You are not required to give us your Personal Data, but this will impact the user experience when browsing this website and our provision of any services including our product, newsletters, updates etc.
Third Party Websites
This website may from time to time, contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third-party websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those practices. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
No Information from Children
This website is only for use of adults who are of a legal capacity to enter into contracts. We do not knowingly collect any information from children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this website or provide any personal information about yourself to us.
How Do We Use the Information We Gather?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes set out in the table below and basis for such use will be your consent and our legitimate business interests, and legal and regulatory obligations:
- For provision of information about C3M, and provide newsletters or email updates to you;
- Notify about webinars, events, and news that may be of interest to you.
- Understand the flow of traffic on our website and to provide a better website experience and to understand the needs of our customers.
- Manage and operate website – to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy and monitoring how you use our website.
- Provide with general information on the website and to provide you with our products and services.
- Provide details of products that are requested from us.
- Offer better user experience
- To provide you with information about products and services that you request from us.
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties, such as Affiliates, Service Providers or Consultants
Your personal data may be shared with any member of our group to provide you with services and products from time to time.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties who provide services to us , including:
- Those who operate and manage our website
- Those who help us with online marketing efforts and lead generation
- Our business partners
- Any third party who provides us with any support during the course of our business
- Our resellers
We will share your personal data :
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order, or in order to enforce, establish, exercise or defend legal rights, the rights, property, or safety of you, us, our group, or employees;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of C3M, our employees, our users, customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Security of your data
Security of your data is our priority and we will use reasonable efforts to protect it. No physical or electronic security system is entirely secure and hence we cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or that your information will not be breached/violated. Any provision of personal data is at your own risk. If despite all our reasonable efforts, your data gets violated we hold no liability.
How Long Do We Store Your Data?
For as long as you are a customer, end user or user of our products or services or visitor to our website, and for a period of seven years thereafter. If you have never been a customer or registered end-user of C3M but have given us your personal information, consented to receive marketing inquiries or other information from C3M, we may store your data for up to seven years. We reserve the right to store or delete your personal data earlier or later than set forth herein if required to do so by an applicable law or regulation.
We are committed giving you control and visibility to your personal data. You have:
- Right to request a copy of your personal data we hold
- Right to request erasure of your personal data
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data
- Right to portability of data to a third party controller
- Right to object to processing of your data
You can reach out to us for any grievance, queries or concerns on email@example.com