According to a recent survey- “Only 23.2% of threat alerts were even real, meaning that 76.8% were false positives. And, 31.9% of analysts don’t pay attention to alerts anymore because of the sheer number of false alarms”.
Security teams should be able to quickly detect, investigate, triage, and resolve high-risk, high-impact vulnerabilities in less time.
Major challenges organisations face today are:
- Huge number of false positives
- Inability to prioritize alerts
- Lack of context from cloud alerts
- Difficulty in identifying risks associated
- Inability to review the impact of an alert