- By visiting this website, completing an electronic acceptance process, clicking the submit; okay; or accept buttons, signing, using the site in whole or in parts, or any products or solutions offered or provided through this website, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and you hereby represent and warrant that you: (i) are legally permitted to sign a contract and there is nothing that will make a contract void or invalid if signed by you (ii) have all the required authorisation and legal mandate to sign and bind yourself and any other party on whose behalf you use the service and (iii) agree for yourself and the contracting party to be bound by all of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you should exit our site right-away and not use or review any of the information that is posted on the site nor any of the products. By accepting or agreeing to these terms, you are also accepting that C3M has no liability to you, the contracting party or any of their employees, consultants or agents and you are taking all the risk associated with use of services and solutions.
- You agree to provide only limited information about yourself and the contracting party as is necessary to receive services or use services and to ensure the information provided is most recent and updated, complete and accurate. Upon a find that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, or determines you do not qualify to be a user of services, C3M will be at liberty to terminate all your rights immediately.
- All responsibility with regard to you C3M account (if any) and your computer(s) shall vest with yourself and the contracting party. C3M may, however, take such action as it deems fit with regard to your account and any transmission when using the services. Your and the contracting party’s use of services will be subject to these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). You and contracting party are duty bound not to post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or destructive component; and use services for any illegal purposes.
- You agree on your behalf and on behalf of contracting party not to:
- use the services to copy, reproduce, or modify any idea, concept, theme, design, technology, or functionality. You further agree not to copy, get inspired, reproduce or modify any portion of the services or use the services in whole or in part including the smallest of components therein without prior written approval from C3M or any licensor.
- use, copy, modify, or remove any intellectual property rights, notices, disclaimers or modify any logos without appropriate permissions.
- interfere or disrupt networks connected to services
- use the services to infringe or violate any third party’s rights
- transmit any unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, racist, indecent, abusive, violent, threatening, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the services or do anything that would adversely impact the services and C3M.
- WARRANTIES: While all efforts have been made to provide accurate information with regard to services and C3M solutions and offerings. C3M does not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose. C3M does not guarantee that the content forming part of services has not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. C3M has no responsibility for the accuracy or inaccuracy of any information provided nor does it guarantee that services will be free from infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. It is Your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking. C3M is at liberty to alter or remove materials forming part of services and may change them at any time without notice. Your and contracting party’s use of C3M and services is solely at their own risk. All information and documentation contained as part of services is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. C3M expressly disclaims any and all warranties, conditions, representations, and guarantees with respect to the use of the site, the products, any services obtained through the site or any information posted on the site, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements, or otherwise. C3M makes no warranty that the site and/or the products will meet your or the contracting party’s requirements or that the products and other services will be uninterrupted, timely or error free or that any information or data received on or through the site will be free of infection You and the contracting party understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site and/or the products is done at your own risk and that you and the contracting party will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. By using this site, you and the contracting party expressly assume all risk that the information and materials on this site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, or may not meet your needs or requirements. All rights, title and ownership in the services will remain with C3M and neither you, nor the contracting party have any rights in the services.
- C3M may at its discretion immediately terminate these terms and right to services upon giving a notice to you. C3M shall not have any liability to you or contracting party in the event of such termination.
- In the event of any loss, claim, notice, suit, or other legal action suffered by C3M arising out of your use of the services, you and contracting party agree to indemnify. defend and hold C3M harmless and protected against such loss, claim, notice, suit or legal action and agree to engage a counsel of C3M’s choice to defend C3M at your expense.
- C3M may identify you and the contracting party as users of the services and will be at liberty to use any logo, trademark, tradename or name on the website, documents and marketing collaterals.
- All notices and communications to you and the contracting party will be sent to the e-mail address given at the time of registration or any other form as determined by C3M. All notices by you or the contracting party shall be in writing and sent by first class mail. All disputes arising out of these terms will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Cochin, India and subject to laws of India.
- Nothing herein prevents C3M from offering services or to third parties including contracting party’s competitors.
- C3M shall not be liable to you or contracting party for any loss, failure, delay caused by (i) technical failures (ii) failure of software or other computer programming, (iii) natural weather events, or (iii) any other causes beyond C3M’s control including, without limitation, failure of suppliers, subcontractors, and carriers, or party to substantially meet its performance obligations.
- C3M absolves itself of all responsibility and liability with regard to any other websites to which C3M website is linked or those linked to C3M website.
In the event of a conflict between these terms and the term of a Free Trial Agreement or Software As A Service Agreement, such other agreement shall prevail in respect of the conflicting matter.